FOR TUTORS ONLY
The parties to this agreement are:
(787) 412-0475 /
(Hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
Whereas the Tutor shall provide tutoring as follows:
SCHEDULE OF LESSONS
Tutoring shall commence on the 27th day of August 2012 and thereafter on an ad hoc basis as mutually agreed upon by Tutor and Company.
CANCELLATION OF LESSONS BY STUDENT
The Student may cancel tuition by giving at least 24 hours prior notice to the Tutor/Company in which case no tuition fees will be incurred.
CANCELLATION OF LESSONS BY TUTOR
The Tutor may cancel lessons by giving 24 hours prior notice to the Student/Company in which case no fees shall be incurred.
FEES PAYABLE TO THE TUTOR
Fees shall be calculated at a minimum rate of ($15) fifteen dollars per hour of tutoring. No further fees shall be charged for traveling or preparation time of the Tutor.
Payment will be made weekly by Paypal after submission of the Time Schedule by email. These are due on Fridays and format will be provided by the Company.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE TUTOR
* The Tutor undertakes to do all preparation prior to lessons and to structure lessons in such a way as to optimize time to the benefit of the Student.
* The Tutor shall keep confidential all information of the Student and shall contact other parties involved in the education of the Student only if given written permission by the Company to do so.
* The Tutor shall not assign any of his/her duties or obligations under this tutoring contract to a third party.
* The Tutor shall not execute homework or assignments on behalf of the Student.
STATUS OF THE TUTOR
It is expressly understood that the Company retains the services of the Tutor as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Tutor shall be responsible for his/her insurance and for all statutory declarations and contributions with regard to income tax.
As a Tutor for
• Indemnify and hold harmless
for any liability resulting from personal injury, property damage or monetary loss arising out of or as a result of services rendered as an Independent Contractor;
retains the rights to all clients/students the Tutor rendered services for a period of one year. A break in this agreement will be understood as the purchase of a client buy-out on behalf of the Tutor. Each client buy-out will cost the Tutor $500.00.
As an Independent-Contract Tutor for Tutoring Direct you WILL NOT:
• Be entitled to any fringe benefits, such as unemployment insurance, workers compensation, medical insurance, pension plans, or any other such benefits that would be offered to regular employees;
• Accept payment from any client on behalf of
for any tutor services rendered;
• After termination of this contract, use to Tutor’s own advantage or to the advantage of any other person or company, any information gained for or from the files of
This tutoring contract may be terminated by either party at any time by giving the other party (10) ten days prior written notice.
RELAXATION OF TERMS
No relaxation, indulgence, waiver or release by any party of any of the rights in terms of this agreement on one occasion shall prevent the subsequent enforcement of such rights and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of any of the terms.
This agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with regard to the subject matter thereof and the parties waive the right to rely on any alleged expressed or implied provision not contained herein. Any alteration to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
I accept and agree to all the terms and conditions contained herein.